What Voters Should Know About Sergio
- Immigrated to the United States from the Philippines at 7 years old and raised by a single parent with six children.
- Married to Hiromi with two children, Aina and Sergio, who both attend public school.
- Public Interest Attorney, Community and Non-Profit Leader.
- Campaign pledge of not accepting contributions from corporate political action committees (PAC).
- Progressive platform focused on fighting for working families and seniors, ensuring our children's future, protecting our most vulnerable, reforming our justice system, saving our planet, and protecting our democracy.
- If elected, Sergio would become the first , first generation Filipino to represent Hawaii in US Congress